Friday, October 14th, 2011 has been declared "I Love Yarn Day" by the Craft Yarn Council! Spreading the good feeling people have about yarn and yarn-related crafts is what "I Love Yarn Day" is all about. Knit it, crochet it, wear it, post it, tweet it, carry it, give it, bomb it, share it! Let people around you know why you love yarn!
Whether you knit, crochet, craft or just adore fiber, Friday, October 14th is the day to affirm your passion for yarn. Here are some great ways to show your love...
- Teach someone to knit or crochet
- Do something for charity
- Wear a knitted or crocheted item
- Give the gift of yarn
- Take your yarn to work day
- Host a yarn-a-bration party
- Knit, crochet or craft in public
Post a Comment