Fabric Deal for June 19th - It's *9 a.m.* and these floral prints are ready to ship to your doorstep. All these beautiful patterns have been marked to only *2.97* a yard! There's no ...
December 16, 2009
This Unique Christmas Necklace makes for a quick & easy gift:
Diamond Glaze adhesive
Exacto knife and scissors
Black craft paint and brush
Christmas Past pcardstock (Graphic 45)
1. Cut out desired image.
2. Use exacto knife to cut woodsie to matching size, sand edges and paint.
3. Adhere image to wood and coat the top with Diamond Glaze (allow to dry overnight).
4. Open bale so that top remains a loop and inside piece stretches down.
5. Attach stretched out piece to back of pendant with E6000. Allow to dry.
6. String onto black cording (attaching clasp is optional).